Enlightenment Intensive – NM 28-31 May
28 to 31 May 2020
Remembering one's Truth of Self is a common gift during Enlightenment Intensives. Although the intent of the Enlightenment Intensive is the direct knowing of Self, there are many collateral benefits enhancing one’s life. There are no esoteric teachings, philosophy, religion, clubs to join or discussions about what the "answer" is or might be.
What is taught is a simple contemplative and communication technique and nothing else!
Anyone can participate; no preparation, education or previous knowledge is required.
- You want to discover the truth of who you really are.
- You are drawn to seek greater depth, truth and meaning in life.
- You would like to discover something within yourself that is real and absolute.
- You prefer to find things out for yourself.
- You have read other people's stories of spiritual awakening and would like to experience it for yourself.
- You want to be more awake and more real.
- You want to live with greater authenticity and relate to others in a deeper and more real way.
- You enjoy connection with others and fulfilling communication.
to Monday 1 June ending at 10:00 am
The 3 day contemplative period will be followed by integration exercises on Monday morning.
Where: At Casa Primera Luz, Mora County, New Mexico
This sanctuary is located on a beautiful 750 acre community property 1.5 hours Northeast of Santa Fe, New Mexico. Breathtaking views combined with stillness and a distinct healing energy support participants in their quest for deep insight and knowing.
Costs: $200 for actual costs + a contribution for facilitation ($100 – 400)
phone: (208) 342 7499
Thanks For Reading!