Every Wednesday at 6:00 pm with Paula
$10.00 per person
April – first class free when you bring your own mat
Casa Solana area of Santa Fe
215 Sombrio Drive
Please reserve your place by calling 603-8015
Biodynamic Yoga is for beginners, older practitioners and anyone with specific injuries and health conditions who wants a modified practice suited to their needs and abilities with healing attributes.
- The teacher works directly with the students to assist them in developing their own personal practice.
- Yoga asana are adapted to the student’s health, age, physical condition and experience.
- There is an emphasis on developing a greater sense of awareness of bodily sensations.
- Particular attention is placed on the energy dynamics of the Craniosacral system.
Throughout the Biodynamic Yoga practice you will learn:
- How to slow down, listen to your body, coordinate physical movement with breathing, and become aware of sensations of subtle energy in your body.
- How to become still and enter into ever deepening levels of stillness called still point to renew depleted energy through accessing the healing potential within the Craniosacral system.
Instructor Paula Rasmussen, CST, RYT 200 has integrated the fundamental principles of Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy and Yoga. With 18 years of professional experience practicing and teaching various forms of yoga, bodywork, energy work, breath work, and meditation, she has created a therapeutic approach to yoga called Biodynamic Yoga.
For more information Contact Paula: email@example.com